Constructed in 1907 by Dr Frank Fenwick Young and demolished in 1965. It was located on East St. Victor Street in Abbeville, Louisiana. The building initially housed the Fenwick Sanitarium starting in 1907. In the 1930's it became the Palms Hotel. From 1945 until its destruction in 1965 it housed the Palms Hospital. This picture came from a calendar issued by The First National Bank of Abbeville. More on this building



The Get Cafe and Service Station on the corner of South Washington and South Street in Abbeville,
Louisiana
This picture came from a calender issued by The First National Bank of Abbeville.