During the research of your family, you will
find it easier to keep track of your information
with a variety of different charts. Below
is a list of some of the basic charts you
will use and a brief explanation of what
they are used for.
- Pedigree Chart: Keeps track of ancestral
- Family Group Sheets: Puts individuals in
a family unit. Connecting parents to children
as well as siblings to each other.
- Research Calendar: Lets you know which records
you have searched and which records
need to be searched
- Correspondence Record: Lets you keep track
of individuals and places you have
- Source Summary: Keeps track of the sources
you have searched as well as the
of your search.